Chesterton 1725A Food Process Packing is constructed with expanded PTFE yarn and a specially-designed lubricant to provide superior sealing capability in rotating equipment. Its interbraid construction ensures maximum strength as well as minimal wicking of fluid through the packing.
Chesterton 1725A complies with the USDA requirements for minimal food contact and FDA specification 21 CFR, 178.3297, 177.2800, and 177.1550. This packing has been approved by NSF International; it meets the requirements of Standard 61 for use in potable drinking water systems, as well as the ACS Certification for drinking water.
1725A is applicable for use in pumps, agitators, mixers, and other rotary and reciprocating equipment.
- Meets USDA requirements for minimal food contact
- Meets FDA requirements 21 CFR 178.3297,21 CFR 177.2800,21 CFR 177.1550
- Approved by NSF/ANSI and ACS standards for use in drinking water systems
- Completely inert to most materials
- Handles high shaft speeds
View the latest info and trending news at https://chestertonrotating.chesterton.com/en-us/Products/Pages/1725A.aspxEN24653_1725A_PDS_EN