A single-acting rod seal with a positive-rake u-cup design-lip that wipes contaminants away from the mating surface while in operation. Since it conforms to surface irregularities to effectively control leakage, this rugged, rubber-based construction is ideal for older worn, hydraulic equipment.
Features & Benefits :
- Positive-rake profile wipes contaminants away for the mating surface
- Rugged-base construction designed for older worn equipment
- Rubber-based material conforms to surface irregularities to control leakage
- Neoprene-based materials perform well in water and oil
- Butyl-based material perform well in phosphate ester fluids
View the latest info and trending news at https://chestertonfluidpower.chesterton.com/en-us/Products/Pages/6K.aspx