Reduce Unplanned Downtime and Extend Productivity with the Chesterton Connect™️ and the Chesterton Connect™️ Cloud!
According to recent research by Deloitte, unplanned downtime can costs manufacturers and estimated $50 billion a year and results in a 5-20% drop in productivity.
The Chesterton Connect™️ and the Chesterton Connect™️ Cloud sensor package is now making it easier to reduce downtime and alerting workers to potential problems before things fail. They work together to monitor equipment status and provide alerts when drastic changes occur:
- Equipment Vibration
- Surface Temperature
- Process Temperature
- Process Pressure
Other benefits include its ability to:
- Spot trends to address potential threats to uptime
- Pinpoint issues causing difficult-to-uncover failures
- Predict potential problems to help lower maintenance costs
- Easily modernize your plant operations
- Supported on all popular browsers